top of page
International Expansion.jpg

UK Responsible Person (UKRP) for UKCA

Are you a manufacturer looking for help with MDR and UKCA, and needing to appoint a UK Responsible Person?

Now that the UK is no longer part of the EU, the MHRA requires its own version of a ‘UK Authorised Representative’ – a UKRP, UK Responsible Person.

Bray Consulting can help you navigate this minefield with the UK's MHRA.

Contact Steve Bray now to book a FREE confidential,
no obligation discussion – BOOK HERE

bottom of page