top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureSteve Bray

Over 80% of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen at home.

Updated: Feb 12, 2023

If 80% of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in the home, why do we seem to put 80% of our efforts and money into the remaining 20% eg workplaces, leisure, outside spaces and schools?

Graphic Credit: Resuscitation Council UK

Comments


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page